I was so impressed by some posts by two bloggers that I wanted to direct your attention to them.
My friend Cathy over at Catherine Sherman writes with a quiet sensitivity as always. I wish I was as laid back in tone as she is. In John F. Kennedy, s
he writes about John and Jackie Kennedy from her own personal remembrances. It is a wonderful piece about one of America’s most legendary couples which I recommend you read.
Elizabeth Kerri Mahon has done two part posts about two of the 20th century’s most notorious women, Eva Peron and Mata Hari. The links to the posts are below.
he writes about John and Jackie Kennedy from her own personal remembrances. It is a wonderful piece about one of America’s most legendary couples which I recommend you read.Elizabeth Kerri Mahon has done two part posts about two of the 20th century’s most notorious women, Eva Peron and Mata Hari. The links to the posts are below.
The Truth About Mata Hari, Part IThe Tru
th About Mata Hari, Part IILove your new template, Kerri! So elegant.
Speaking of espionage, on Wednesday when we were waiting to board the boats that would take us out to the Turkish battleship that we later toured, our boss asked my roommate/colleague, the Ugly American, in a joking manner "Are you an American spy? I believe you are a spy..."
5 comments:
Thanks for the link and your kind words. I'll check out the other link, too. I'm heading off to the wilderness for a week, but I look forward to catching up on your posts when I get back.
Cathy,
I hope you have a great vacation, and I hope to be moving to another apartment soon.
Mata hari was really an icon among the great repertoire of historical people. I barely know a few things about her but now I can enjoy of more details about her life.
The creativity of your blogs is best.This is something very best on your
part.Providing information in the best possible manner is your best
attribute.I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep
sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep
posting this stuff.
A word of appreciation for you.The art of doing of writing things is
excellent.Keep posting articles like these.A very good article post.I must
appreciate you knowledge about the subject.Thanks for sharing the relevant
stuff, I was searching since a very long time.
Post a Comment