I'm a blogger who could do several posts seven days a week, but I do not have time. My brain is generally loaded to overflowing with topics to write about. Sometimes ideas get sidelined or nearly forgotten. When I had my first A Very Fine Romance blog, I even made a long list of topics. I misplaced the list, but in my recent readings about the freelance writing business, I have learned that a good move is to create files where I can store ideas for later use. I hope to start filing writing ideas soon for my blogs and all other writing once I get some other pressing issues settled.Last Saturday I came across an excerpt from the first chapter of Susan Vreeland’s novel The Passion of Artemisia. As usual, I got distracted and forgot to draw attention to the excerpt here as I had planned. I wrote about the artist Artemisia Gentileschi, the main character of Vreeland’s novel, last Thursday. For those who might be curious and would like a taste of this novel which made a great impression on me when I read it, the first portion of Chapter 1, The Sibille can be read here.
No comments:
Post a Comment