Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bloggers Unite Tomorrow



If your blog is listed on Blog Catalog like mine, tomorrow is the writing event Bloggers Unite. The objective of Bloggers Unite is for bloggers to write and post an article about an human rights issue which is of intense personal concern. For more information and ideas on what to post tomorrow go to Bloggers Unite: Blogging for Hope.

If a few bad apples on the world stage can make such an impact, think what good those who are decent and believe in the Golden Rule, ‘Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” can do.

I leave you here with singer
Ben Harper, another “exotic” like Mariah Carey and Barack Obama. He is of African-American and Jewish parentage, and one of his videos is above.

No matter how the world goes, "don’t let them take the fight outta you." I have to go now and start on a post I will be contributing to a friend’s blog.

Peace:)

No comments: