I certainly had no plans to post tonight. Right now I have my usual late summer stomach virus. But this evening a lady named Anne com
mented on a post I wrote in April about My Favorite Actress: Susan Hampshire . When I look at my reader stats, I’ve noticed that a number of people go back to that post. For those who are also her fans and would like to receive an autographed photo of Susan Hampshire like I did, here is her fan mail address:Susan Hampshire
United Agents Ltd.
130 Shaftesbury Avenue
London, W1D 5EUUK
Until later this week, good night:)
Until later this week, good night:)
3 comments:
Hi, I was so excited to see this! The Pallisers also was one of my favorite shows and was one of the first to introduce me to British miniseries. I hadn't thought of it in years until just last week. I started to think about some of the plots and had some questions, which you answered in the Susan Hampshire link. I had the sudden desire to watch it again. Now I'll track down the dvd. What a gift your blog is. Thanks!
Hi Catherine,
Thanks for commenting and for including my blog in your blogroll. I own the entire Palliser series on DVD, and it is one my all time favorite mini-series from Britain. Glad I could be of help:)
Post a Comment