Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Inspiring


Last week at my second job that is in effect (officially I have three), my boss who apparently loves YouTube as much as I and uses it as a motivational, educational, and entertainment tool whereas I use it as a research and entertainment tool, showed us the above video called Inspirational Quotes.

I look frequently for inspiration especially through the avenue of good writing whether secular or in my Bible. I am open to all wisdom and very little nonsense. Nevertheless, I love humor even though history…

Well, you know what I "dig", like we used to say in the 60s and 70s.

And speaking of the 60s and 70s, the song during the quotes is being sung by an icon of those two decades.

4 comments:

Ardent said...

A brilliant clip and very inspiring.
:)

Sincerae said...

My boss knows that he can come up with great clips from YouTube to motivate and amaze us. On Monday he found one with (American) football players doing victory dances that made us laugh. After the clip he actually did the Moon Walk for us:)

Nardeeisms said...

Sincerae, still loving your blog. Such a refreshing change. Keep doing what you do - Nards

Sincerae said...

Nards,
Thanks for commenting here:))