An Eclectic Mix of Topics and Me
A great song :)
Emma,I was mesmerized by the video and the song when it came out. Immediately I went out and bought the cassette:)
Truly a classic!Maybe we can get Robert Yancy (Natalie's son) to do a three generation remake/remix of the song.
Right, Metin:)Does Natalie Cole's son sing?
I know he was involved in a band once. And I am sure he can sing (coming from such a family).
Nobody had a smoother, silkier voice than Nat King Cole...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A great song :)
Emma,
I was mesmerized by the video and the song when it came out. Immediately I went out and bought the cassette:)
Truly a classic!
Maybe we can get Robert Yancy (Natalie's son) to do a three generation remake/remix of the song.
Right, Metin:)
Does Natalie Cole's son sing?
I know he was involved in a band once. And I am sure he can sing (coming from such a family).
Nobody had a smoother, silkier voice than Nat King Cole...
Post a Comment